Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Greatest Toy


My daughter is very organized. I am not. I'm not quite sure where she came by this wonderful trait, but I know it was not from me. When Pamm was here recently, she bought me a great fun gift.... a Brother P-Touch Labeler. Pamm organized my kitchen, my desk, my medical records, my bath and more...and she used this wonderful little machine to do it. I have since become addicted to my P-Touch and I am labeling everything in sight. If you don't own one, get one. They can be purchased at most office supply stores for about $15.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy, thanks for sharing your blog. I went out and looked for one of those labelers and found it. It was $19.99 with $10.00 rebate so Santa is giving it to me and Dennis for Christmas.

Keep in touch and I hope you are feeling well.

Hope