Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yellow Houses!

I love yellow houses. I had one years ago and wish I had one now...alas, we cannot paint a condo any color we want to....so I live with beige and brown (so blah) and save pictures of yellow houses on my computer so I can dream. I even have a folder named yellow houses. Here are a few of my favorites.





This is a real Florida Cracker House...love the red door!! The one below with the blue door is also in Florida....see the Palm tree in the front!



Now this one is adorable...it started as an old 1960's style Florida "retiree" home like this: and became this little charmer:






This Florida gal has so much talent for decorating and design, it makes my head spin. She can truly take a sows ear and make it into a silk purse. Here are a few from New England that I like.



Wow! I can dream can't I? After all, nothing happens unless we first dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.