Sunday, August 31, 2008

10Th Annual Komen Florida Suncoast Race for the Cure




October 4, 2008 - Mark that date in your calender! That is the day of the 10th annual Komen Florida Suncoast Race for the Cure, being held at Vinoy Park in St. Petersburg. I have signed up for the 5K walk - that's about 3.1 miles and have started walking at night to prepare for it. Now, 3.1 miles may not seem like much to you, but to me....that will be a real success. (Remember, only a few short months ago, I was walking with a cane.) I have some friends who have agreed to walk with me so I am really excited about doing this walk for breast cancer to raise more money for research.


If you want to walk with me, please call or email me and I will send you the information....or you can register with the link I have attached here. I think it will be a fun morning, we will get some exercise and do a good thing for other women. So mark the date on your calender - OCTOBER 4th -

No comments: