Sunday, January 20, 2008

Trinity Grill


So, this was a special day. My "gal pals" decided to take me to lunch at the Trinity Grill. The grill is a kind of upscale type restaurant for lunch or dinner and the food is delicious. Owned by the Pappa's family of the famed "Pappa's Restaurant" that made Tarpon Springs famous, most of the food is Greek or new haute American cuisine. We had a great time...catching up on the usual gossip and reconnecting friendships. Sometimes we all get so busy we don't have time to socialize and just have a good time. From left to right...Sherry, me, Hope, Chris,..across from Chris is Anne, then Kathy, Carol and Toni. Unfortunately, our other friend Di could not be with us...she took a flight to Iowa to see her daughter on Friday and is not due back till Monday. We missed you Di, but we have decided to do this every 6 or 8 weeks....maybe even at someones home next time so we can sit and chat forever. Thanks you, my dear friends, for this outing. You have no idea how much I appreciated your thoughtfulness. I love you all.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Judy, I really had fun that day and it was great seeing you. Come back to work soooon!!
Love ya Chris