Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cap Making Fun!1





OK...these are my efforts at cap making. Actually, I already gave a pink one away (I made 2) to a fellow Chemo patient. These are very comfortable, adjustable and not hot at all. I made them out of cotton. A lot of the commercial ones are jersey knits...and in our climate they are very hot. A few of the other Chemo patients have asked for one...so I am now making about 6 more. I am finding it fun to do. I'll be trying my hand at twisted turbans soon and will let you know how that works out. Hey ...I could become The Best Little Hat Maker in Pasco before you know it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi to the best little hat maker in Pasco. You are such an inspiration! I'm thankfully not going through your ordeal but it is such a help & good feeling to hear your experiences & positive attitude. Again, thanks for being you. Love ya, Lynn