Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Great Day!


Today I am having a great day...so my friend Phyllis took me to JoAnne Fabrics to buy a pattern and some materials to make some chemo hats. Buying thru a catalog, online or in stores locally is hard....there are very few resourses locally...they are expensive with shipping charges thru catalogs or online and of course the color selections are rather limited. I chose this McCall pattern because it seemed versatile and I have always been partial to this pattern company. I also purchased some fabrics and I am excited to start this project. I'll take pix and model them when I have a few made. I want to get a few done by Wednesday....Chemo day...I'd like to pass a few out to some of the girls in my Chemo group....we all can use a day brightener!!

No comments: